PALS stands for Parents And Lincoln Staff, and is a free-to-join, non-profit 501(c)3 parent and teacher organization. Its purpose is to…
- Secure the highest advantages in physical, emotional, and social development for Lincoln students by developing a united effort between educators and the general public.
- Promote the welfare of children at Lincoln.
- Raise funds to be used for the enrichment of Lincoln’s educational programs.
Throughout each school year, PALS Board of Directors and general members meet on a monthly basis. During these meetings, PALS organizes several events to foster community awareness and raise funds for the school. Such events include the Walk-a-thon, See’s Candy Fundraiser, Breakfast with Santa, and the Spell-a-thon.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
PALS stands for Parents And Lincoln Staff and is an organization consisting of parents and staff members who work together to enrich the educational experience of students of Lincoln Elementary School.
Our purpose is to…
- Secure the highest advantages in physical, emotional, and social development for Lincoln Elementary School students by developing a united effort between educatos and the general public.
- Promote the welfare of children at Lincoln Elementary Schol.
- Raise funds for the enrichment of Lincoln Elementary School’s educational programs.
Any parent or legal guardian of a child attending Lincoln Elementary School is eligible to become a member of PALS. In addition, any staff member of Lincoln Elementary School or any student who actively serves on the Lincoln Elementary School’s Leadership Committee can also join. There are no membership fees associated with becoming a member of PALS. Members are activities throughout the school year in order for PALS sponsored events to be successful.
PALS members meet on a monthly basis during the school year. Meetings occur on the second Wednesday of the month; begin at 6:30 PM. and are usually one hour in length. Meetings are located in the Lincoln Elementary School’s Staff Lounge. For prior agendas and minutes, please contact the PALS Secretary, PALS Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lincoln_pals/
The PALS Board of Directors and Officers for the 2018-19 school year include:
|Vice President||Heather Yarbrough|
|Fundraising Chairperson||Beth Tellefsen|
|Staff Representative||Lisa Young|
|Staff Representative||Renee Angelo|